RPM

Naked and Afraid

Her partner bounced on day 4. She caught a fish in a basket, but it baked all day in the sun so couldn’t eat it. Stabbed a bigass toad in the middle of the night, but it was poisonous so couldn’t eat it. Finally got a stingray on day 18 to get her through. Was a dark brunette in this episode. 

That fucking crybaby really did take the water away & hide. What a bitch. 

He has to be the most unlikable person in XL history. 

13 hours ago, ss13 said:

He has to be the most unlikable person in XL history. 

Easily Top 5. Loved it when he said he always had shitty partners. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Easily Top 5. Loved it when he said he always had shitty partners. If everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.

Truer words have never been spoken. He's going to last one day alone.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:31 PM, hundredTT said:

Suzanne is no doubt a freak in the sack. Total milf. 

I agree with this. Reminds me of my ex-wife. Always snapping during the day but it’s usually worth it at night.

Pretty uneventful episode. Hopefully Seth dies next week. 

They need to go to a jungle or some shit next XL, kinda tired of the African desert. 

Not as much of a fan of the XL episodes. They tend to turn into drama fests. I'm more interested in the survival aspect. Wish Les Stroud would make more Survivorman episodes. Those are great.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:01 PM, ss13 said:

Pretty uneventful episode. Hopefully Seth dies next week. 

They need to go to a jungle or some shit next XL, kinda tired of the African desert. 

They did a tropical rain forest last time, but yeah, Africa is a beating. 

14 hours ago, RPM said:

Not as much of a fan of the XL episodes. They tend to turn into drama fests. I'm more interested in the survival aspect. Wish Les Stroud would make more Survivorman episodes. Those are great.

I actually prefer the larger group dynamic over the pairs.  Too many people tap, so the regular episodes often end up as a solo survivors.  Surviving your partner is part of the challenge, especially for those who have the skills to do it alone. 

Guess the last one was with Laura & Jeff, right? I was thinking of the Matt Wright season being back-to-back with this one. 

Anyone watching the Foreign Exchange episodes? They’re not bad, Sunday before last (June 28) was pretty funny with the dude not knowing the chick split with her pot. 

I'm old, fat, arthritic, diabetic and have high blood pressure. Pretty sure I could outlast dorkboy. His head is his problem.

On 7/12/2020 at 8:26 PM, ss13 said:

Bulent is a dick, but the dude can survive.

This.  Dude loves to talk the talk, but he walks the walk as much as anyone who has ever been on the show...at least as a solo survivor.  His weakness is the group dynamic.  That is the toughest part of the challenge for some of these people.  If they made that a requirement of completing the challenge, it might get ugly.   

Bulent has become my fav. He’s just a strange dude, you can tell he does have compassion, but at the same time he can be like wtf and move on. Ole country boy Ryan bugs the shit out of me more than any one now. Can’t even pinpoint it, he just seems like he thinks he's a legendary hunter because he killed a squirrel with a bb gun in Alabama a few times. 

Edited by hundredTT

20 hours ago, hundredTT said:

Bulent has become my fav. He’s just a strange dude, you can tell he does have compassion, but at the same time he can be like wtf and move on. Ole country boy Ryan bugs the shit out of me more than any one now. Can’t even pinpoint it, he just seems like he thinks he's a legendary hunter because he killed a squirrel with a bb gun in Alabama a few times. 

I agree about Bulent.  He's the real deal.  I know the PSR is complete bullshit, but his is way too low.  He's killing it. 

The PSRs on Foreign Exchange are really funny, everyone starts with like 8.7 or some shit. 

5 hours ago, ss13 said:

The PSRs on Foreign Exchange are really funny, everyone starts with like 8.7 or some shit. 

It's metric. Makes it sound higher than it is.