Paradise Hotel

Mac8111

33 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Watched first episode. Not near enough drunken slutty hooking up. Hopefully it will progress

Kristen Caveleri needs a sandwich.

My wife and I watch her show. To laugh at how awful a "business owner" she is and Jay Cutler who is fucking absolutely hilarious on the show. 

7 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Watched first episode. Not near enough drunken slutty hooking up. Hopefully it will progress

Kristen Caveleri needs a sandwich.

I agree about the sandwich.  Remember when she used to be hot?  I barely recognize her now.

8 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

My wife and I watch her show. To laugh at how awful a "business owner" she is and Jay Cutler who is fucking absolutely hilarious on the show. 

i will freely admit, this (very cavalari) used to be a show my wife would watch while i would play on my phone or something.  now i like it more than her.

i hated jay cutler up until the minute i saw him on this.  now he's one of my favorite characters in a currently airing tv show.  i mostly tune out to the office drama (because i already have to hear about that shit from my wife and it's exactly the same) but any time jay is involved, i'm all fucking ears.

when he interacts with her employees (all chicks + gay dudes) it's hilarious.  they have no idea who he is, but they're deathly afraid of him and he gives zero fucks.

Already cancelled.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/fox-paradise-hotel-canceled.html/

They’re going to air three more shows on the next three Thursdays and then that’s it.

I’m bummed - I loved the original way back in 2003 and I was hoping this reboot would live up to that. I feel like it didn’t get much of a chance but with only 1 million viewers I can see why they pulled the plug.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Was pretty boring season.  I will say that the ending had me cheering though.  Never in million years did I think he would have the balls to take the money.  And why wasn't he banging that every night??  I mean, it has to be some pretty long days there. At the very least, bang it out a few times just to break up the day. 

If y’all like these kind of “lock young horny people up somewhere with a beach and make them play a game for ‘love’” shows, be sure to check out “Love Island” on CBS starting in July.

It’s a massive hit in the UK and I’m looking forward to seeing the Americanized version.

The first five seasons of the UK version are on Hulu and it’s great trashy TV.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

If y’all like these kind of “lock young horny people up somewhere with a beach and make them play a game for ‘love’” shows, be sure to check out “Love Island” on CBS starting in July.

It’s a massive hit in the UK and I’m looking forward to seeing the Americanized version.

The first five seasons of the UK version are on Hulu and it’s great trashy TV.

Thanks.  My wife loves this shit. I’ll have her check it out.