WSU vs Houston at NRG (after fupm)

SDG

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

The WSU O is going to be fun to watch by mid season. I like this RB and Leach will open it up more by Nov

the bad news is they will not be playing teams that are coached by guys that do equally stupid things

although they will play some terrible teams

plus mikes teams generally never improve overall during the season fundamentally

Edited by ButtFumble

Just now, ButtFumble said:

the bad news is they will not be playing teams that are coached by guys that do equally stupid things

although they will play some terrible teams

Wtf are you talking about.  Maybe I shouldn’t even respond to this thread. 

Just now, SDG said:

Wtf are you talking about.  Maybe I shouldn’t even respond to this thread. 

the teams that WSU will be playing for the rest of the season are not going to be as fundamentally undisciplined as UH with a coach that does stupid shit to help his team lose

if dana was not every bit the dumb coach that mike is UH would have blown WSU out of the water tonight

6 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

the teams that WSU will be playing for the rest of the season are not going to be as fundamentally undisciplined as UH with a coach that does stupid shit to help his team lose

if dana was not every bit the dumb coach that mike is UH would have blown WSU out of the water tonight

Your hate for Mike is very fucking weird. It is also wrong on pretty much every level. So, I guess you got that going for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Your hate for Mike is very fucking weird. It is also wrong on pretty much every level. So, I guess you got that going for you. 

yea he is the greatest coach that has never won anything of consequence

his teams are horribly disciplined and he still does the same stupid shit after 20 years.....and good coaches do not come out and loser to D1-AA teams two years in a row to start the season 

disagree all you want, but there was a lot of shitty football played by both teams tonight that would have cost them the game against even half ass teams

6 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

his teams are horribly disciplined and he still does the same stupid shit after 20 years.....and good coaches do not come out and loser to D1-AA teams two years in a row to start the season 

disagree all you want, but there was a lot of shitty football played by both teams tonight that would have cost them the game against even half ass teams

Are you seriously talking about losses a few years into his complete rebuild of Washington State?  You do know that he has had 9 and 11 win seasons since then, right?

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Houston's D line got manhandled.  That is basically what happened tonight.  No pressure on a good QB and he will pick you apart.

What was puzzling tonight was I no longer have any clue what roughing the QB is or targeting.  WSU did 3 helmet to helmet hits using the crown, including the one reviewed on the QB.  UH and WSU both got roughing the passer for far lighter hits than the one to King that got reviewed.  Must have been a Pac 12 crew.