Auburn at Florida 2:30 CBS

Zavala

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

Props to Fla. I’ve been disrespecting them all week but they were physically impressive this weekend and did what they needed taking advantage of Nix’s shitty performance. 

Game isn't over.   Plenty of time to derp this up.  Thank god AU didn't come out running from the start.  I don't think UF would have held up

1 minute ago, Loco said:

Game isn't over.   Plenty of time to derp this up.  Thank god AU didn't come out running from the start.  I don't think UF would have held up

They definitely tried running in the first half, I think we stood up four 3rd and shorts.  That RB is just a load,

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

They definitely tried running in the first half, I think we stood up four 3rd and shorts.  That RB is just a load,

I'll rewatch later this week.  But I don't recall AU coming out and running power off tackle.   Yeah UF is stout on the front 4, but tackling has been suspect

3 minutes ago, Loco said:

Jumping Jesus on a pogostick...  Why are you running a leg injured pocket QB????   What the actual FUCK!

Lol especially with Emory Jones on the sideline and Trask is fumble prone with contact.

Dan don't care. He wants Trask to become a legend.

Fuck Auburn. 

Fuck all the haters.

Florida defense looks great. 

Hope Jawgia and LSU also have off-days lol.

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

Bo Nix is a freshman so I'll cut him some slack.  But he doesn't deserve the hype he gets.  His whole reputation was built on the one drive against Oregon.  Other than that, he's been pretty pedestrian.

He is the only qb that throws the deep ball worse than Sam. He is absolutely awful at those passes. 

I’m good with us staying right where we are, maybe move up one spot. Wisconsin should be ahead of us.  If we played them right now I think it would look like 95 Nebraska all over again. If we beat the corn dogs next week we can talk about being in the top 5.