TNF: Giants @ Patriots

spystud13

41 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Having a generational QB allows a team to spend draft capital in a completely different way. Hats off to pats, but they will be on the suck train soon 

Generational is actually underselling him.  Montana was generational.  Aikman maybe also.  Brady is 2 generational QBs at this point.  We are almost 20 years into this thing now.

He has actually had 2 Hall of Fame level careers already.  He was a legit HOFer before his injury season. 3-1 in the Superbowl and video game stats.  That career ties him for 4th all time in Superbowl wins, and ties him for 1st in Superbowl starts in a world where a complete Brady doesn't exist.

Gets hurt in 2009.  Comes back after and goes 3-2 in Superbowls while still lighting up the stats.  Phase 2 Brady has the all time lead in Superbowl appearances for a starting QB all by himself.

And you think you are getting rid of him that quickly?  Wait til phase 3 gets started.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Danny Dimes and his ridiculous nickname can eat shit. Outscored 63-17 when you take out the defensive TD. You put him on some shithole NFL team like the Dolphins or Bengals and he is out of this league in three years. 

He’s terrible.  People want him to be good SOOO badly.  Fuck NY

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Danny Dimes and his ridiculous nickname can eat shit. Outscored 63-17 when you take out the defensive TD. You put him on some shithole NFL team like the Dolphins or Bengals and he is out of this league in three years. 

He looked pretty good to me. He had a couple of throws that were last minute zingers.

He's playing with a M.A.S.H. squad in the wind and he had some bad plays and he had some pretty good ones. Looked better than Brady for chunks of the night and was going against the Pats Defense, not the Giants Defense like Brady was.

I thought that he was a big mistake, but didn't mind because I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan, but he'll be good for a decade. He's a much better player than I thought he'd be. Giants got a good one.