Cowboy week 3 game thread vic mackey in jail?

Coach pop a bitch

Man I can only imagine what an 18 to 30 year old thinks of being a Cowboy's fan. I became a Cowboy fan in 1973. During those years the playoffs were not a question one asked. Only if we would get to the Superbowl. Slight break in the late 80's then back to normal in 90s. Now normal is being like the Detroit Lions. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

Man I can only imagine what an 18 to 30 year old thinks of being a Cowboy's fan. I became a Cowboy fan in 1973. During those years the playoffs were not a question one asked. Only if we would get to the Superbowl. Slight break in the late 80's then back to normal in 90s. Now normal is being like the Detroit Lions. 

29. First ever game I watched was the opening game the year after we last won the super bowl. It’s my fault. I apologize to everyone.

4 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

He started listening to the chirping all week and didn’t stick to his guns. Definitely not the sign of a good leader. It was the exact same situation lol. Maybe it wasn’t late enough in the game? That’s the only explanation 

Of course that's the explanation. The entire point of Mccarthy  going for 2 at the time he went for it last week was the to give him the ability to better manage the time near the end of the game. How do people not get this? Why would being down 15 during the middle of the 3rd quarter be in any way analogous to being down 15 with like 3 minutes left in the game?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Drew said:

Just a bad few plays there there. Aikmen said it right. Nowhere for him to throw there with Gallup on the line.

So we end up losing this game by 2. So fucking poetic(2 missed extra points and failed 2 pt conversion)

Don't forget the safety which was a direct result of Pollard, yet again, attempting to return a kickoff from deep in the endzone. What in the absolute fuck is going on with him? 

• Hook 'Em 1