Horns @ Pokes | Herman’s Death March | 3p CT FOX [41-34 final]

Henry Hill

Just to clear things..am I correct that we committed 0 Turnovers to OSUs 4, plus a roughing kicker on 4th and 22, plus a kickoff return for a td, and we still had to go to ot?  I count the kickoff return as worth 2 turnovers....I get a total of plus 7 on the turnovers(I count the roughing as a turnover) That is enough to cover the next two games...Without a doubt we should go minus 6 or 7 the next two games combined to even out the number. This is about a 95% chance imo that we lose the next 2 games.  Not rooting for a loss, but being realistic.  I know it has happened, but I don’t remember a time a team was effectively plus 7 in turnovers.  

54 minutes ago, Zeus said:

cute earrings

earring22424.jpg

It would be a shame if someone were to legally hit you and when your head bounces off the turf you get a little ear period 

pop3r3.jpg

gjlkewjglkewjgew.jpg

gkljewglkjewg.jpg

giewjgoiewjgewg.jpg

i never have figured out why athletes think that they have to wear jewelry while playing the game.  I remember growing up playing baseball that jewelry was not allowed especially if you were a pitcher.

• Hook 'Em 1