Horns @ Pokes | Herman’s Death March | 3p CT FOX [41-34 final]

Henry Hill

I think there's a decent chance we win, because losing makes so much sense and Herman's teams seem not to do what makes sense.

If this game in any way impacts Herman's future, then we're already fucked. After this week, there should be no question about his future as our coach. If he gets to go out with a nice win over osu, good for him.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Yep, and I’m going to feel conflicted. 
It's counter intuitive, but if we win it's particularly damning of Herman.

OSU is a better team than tech, tcu, or ou this year. If we win, that will only confirm the knock on Herman. He can prepare and motivate his teams for a few big games a year, but can't do this on a week to week basis for less exciting matchups.

A win simply proves we had the talent to be better this year but have lacked coaching and motivation.

A loss just means we're as bad as we thought we were.

Either way, it's bad for Tom.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, horn.g20 said:

I guarantee we are going to win today because of gundy.

he is an imbecile and is going to run chuba 50 times into a brick wall.

he will have man coverage and not trust sanders.

And it’s Halloween.  Strange stuff happens on Halloween. 

it will just delay the firing until K State week.  I hope not 

I guarantee we are going to win today because of gundy.
he is an imbecile and is going to run chuba 50 times into a brick wall.
he will have man coverage and not trust sanders.

I think we win today too. My MIL is a OSU grad and we bet a nice bottle of wine on this game every year. Since I met my wife in 2012, I think we’ve only won a couple of times. I almost bought her “winning” wine last night but held off because I didn’t want to jinx it. Sad to say I’ve been reduced to basically rooting for a loss so we can end this nightmare and start to move on.

4 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

I have a feeling we’re going to look exactly like the .500 team that we are, and y’all are gonna feel dumb for not taking that -3 free money.

I actually think we’ll win. A win is the worst possible thing that could happen in regards to hiring Urban quickly and trying to salvage recruiting, so I assume that is what will happen.*

*I retract that prediction should @Snacks start his thread.

You don’t just go into T. Boone’s Place, with those students paddling the wall, and expect to come out victorious!!! Just look over there and they are even wearing orange and black. It’s Halloween folks - Trick or Treat, Herman is just glad it’s not a night game!