Sweatshirt recs

BBQ2Bayou

I love a good sweatshirt for casual occasions and wearing around the house, but I haven't found any that I love. I want a few casual, comfortable sweatshirts under 50 bucks or so. 

My best is an old Under Armor that I got as a gift 10 years ago an I wear it all the time, but it's been through the ringer so it doesn't leave the house. I thought about a couple more of those, but those have gotten pricey and I don't know if they're as comfortable as they used to be. Just plain, comfortable sweatshirts.  

Anything jump out at you guys over the years? 

Nothing wrong with what 52-80 posted, but if you want something that is actually close to your specified price range, I'm a big fan of KÜHL.  I own several of both the Kommado and Bravado.  Both are more t-shirt than sweatshirt, but the Kommado is heavier and more durable, and would make a suitable sweatshirt substitute.  Both are comfortable as hell.  Sizing is accurate.  

https://www.kuhl.com/kuhl/mens/long-sleeve/kommando-crew/

https://www.kuhl.com/kuhl/mens/long-sleeve/ls-bravado/

I've got an old Tommy Bahama very similar to this but not reversible that I absolutely love, but it's pretty thin.  

I like the Henley with the notch neck cut, and will likely buy one of these from the outlet store... or on sale.  I have the reversible zipper pullover reversible that is damn comfy. 

List price on this is $99.  I usually just check out the outlet mall in San Marcos a couple times a year to buy at discount. Or after Christmas. But it's reversible so each side $50! 😉

spacer.png Tommy Bahama Flipshore Abaco Reversible Sweatshirt