Camellia Bowl: Marshall v. Buffalo, 1:30 on ESPN

shadow_operative2.0

I hate fucking ESPN and their stupid move it to another channel shit

they are going to show 12 hours of dog shit on ESPN and ESPN II after this game is over and yet they choose to have this game start when they know the shitty NBA game will probably not be over so they have to move it to another channel....ESPN is just fucking stupid

on ESPN II right now they have "SEC SEC SEC Storied The Book Of Manning" <<<<---- uh yea no one is watching that dog shit

plus I like to stop the game if I get up and do something like get food or take a piss or get a drink then I can forward through commercials and the SEC SEC SEC cock sucking at half......but then in the middle of watching the game on some other random shit ESPN family channel they start up some Notre Dame dick sucking show so I have to switch over to ESPN and miss a couple of minutes of the game and lose the stored video I have to fast forward with

yea I realize it is The Camellia Bowl, but who wants to see any of the shit I would fast forward through

why not just put the game on ESPN II to start and then suck the Mannings and the SEC SEC SEC's cocks after the NBA shit fest

it is like ESPN gets off on subjecting you to total shit programming

Edited by ButtFumble

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

It was a shitty All-Star game for players not good enough to get invited to the Senior Bowl & other similar games. But it was football. 

It was also a game for guys who played on teams that did not get into a bowl game, before there were 8-million bowl games. Jerry Rice played in the game. I believe Curtis Martin played in the game. There were some very good players in that game.

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

It was also a game for guys who played on teams that did not get into a bowl game, before there were 8-million bowl games. Jerry Rice played in the game. I believe Curtis Martin played in the game. There were some very good players in that game.

plus back before ESPN <-> ESPN The Ocho and all the conference networks (yet ESPN still can't find a way to get games on the air) players were not on the picture box 8 times or more per season so a bowl game especially like you said for guys that were not on a bowl bound team was a way to get them much needed exposure

these days of course players sit out for even New Years 6 games

Wasn't one of the Bowl games in Hawaii played on Christmas day?  Maybe they moved it once the NBA took over programing on Christmas, surprised the NFL scheduled a game for today.  There's also been CBK on FS1 today as well. 

Edited by Underdog