Shittergate

Gil Bang

So, according to WaPo, Ivanka and Jared won't let their secret service detail use any of the 6 1/2 bathrooms in their house.  

So, when on of the agents needed the john, he walked down the block to the Obama's house, where the Obama's dedicated a bathroom for the agent's use. 

Then, one of the Ivanka agent's treated the Obama bathroom like it was in Walker Little's house, and the AIC banned the Ivanka detail from using the Obama shitter.

So, the secret service had to rent a nearby studio apartment/basement deal from a neighbor for $3000/mo of taxpayer dollars, because Ivanka's a fucking cunt. 

The end. 

I know he's gone completely insane, but could somebody please contact Randy Quaid and ask him to pose out front of their house in that robe/hat/cigar/MeisterBrau and scream, "Sorry Ivanka, Shitter's Full!"  But have him also in sunglasses with an earpiece so he kinda looks like Secret Service.  I know the agents would go along with the laugh.  

if I were the SS, I would loosen all the nuts holding the toilets down. just a little over time, so at some point, someone sits down a little too aggressively and the whole toilet falls over. at least that's what I would try to do. also, I would "Wet Bandit" that shit on my way out when my time is done protecting those spoiled shitstains

11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

So, according to WaPo, Ivanka and Jared won't let their secret service detail use any of the 6 1/2 bathrooms in their house.  

So, when on of the agents needed the john, he walked down the block to the Obama's house, where the Obama's dedicated a bathroom for the agent's use. 

Then, one of the Ivanka agent's treated the Obama bathroom like it was in Walker Little's house, and the AIC banned the Ivanka detail from using the Obama shitter.

So, the secret service had to rent a nearby studio apartment/basement deal from a neighbor for $3000/mo of taxpayer dollars, because Ivanka's a fucking cunt. 

The end. 

Probably also owned by the Kushner Company.