NCAA Football

MillerEP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I saw a clip of Herbstreit saying they'd have different commentary crews in dynasty that would be based on the importance of the game. 

That mean someone is going to have Dave Lapham talking about jack hammer feet?
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

26 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

That mean someone is going to have Dave Lapham talking about jack hammer feet?

Or Lowell Galindo talking about having to stand on an apple crate to get his mouth lined up with the glory hole.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I saw a clip of Herbstreit saying they'd have different commentary crews in dynasty that would be based on the importance of the game. 

Never understood why only EA NCAA basketball had the ESPN weekday crew with vitale and the CBS crew for weekend games. EA FIFA eventually followed suit and put in league announcers and cup announcers, FIFA eventually included the proper presentation graphics for the main leagues as well.

It’d be cool to have big10/12 games covered by Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt, ESPN have their tier 2 and 1 broadcasters and CBS crew for SEC games.

Never understood why only EA NCAA basketball had the ESPN weekday crew with vitale and the CBS crew for weekend games. EA FIFA eventually followed suit and put in league announcers and cup announcers, FIFA eventually included the proper presentation graphics for the main leagues as well.

It’d be cool to have big10/12 games covered by Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt, ESPN have their tier 2 and 1 broadcasters and CBS crew for SEC games.

You want to listen to the fools that cover sec football every time you fire the game up?

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance Ewers is a cover athlete? There will be multiple cover athletes but just one QB, so Ewers will probably have to beat out Shedeur Sanders, Jalen Milroe and Carson Beck among returning QBs.

Matt Brown: Here's what I know about the EA Sports College Football 25 cover athletes

I’ve previously reported that EA Sports College Football 25 is tentatively scheduled to come out on July 19, with a “full reveal” from EA Sports coming in May. While previous reporting (from myself and other reporters) has mostly focused on licensing, assets, and intellectual property, I’m told that the company plans to provide additional gameplay and feature information in their May update.

One of those details the company plans to release in May? Who is going to be on the cover of the game. I’ve been making calls of my own, and I can share some details to help everybody narrow their guesses a bit, thanks to multiple conversations I’ve had with multiple individuals with direct familiarity with EA’s cover choices. I can share that:

• There are multiple cover athletes, since EA is releasing multiple versions of the video game.
  • Each cover athlete is a current college football player who plays in a different power conference. There was plenty of internet speculation that the cover athlete could potentially be a coach (Nick Saban?), or any number of athletes that played during the years the game was not released (previous Heisman winners?) or even fans/mascots (the Oregon Duck?!?). Those were reasonable guesses, but I’ve been told that the athletes will be current athletes…people you will see play actual college football this season.
  • The athletes all play different positions. That means there’s only one quarterback, one running back, etc.

Happy guessing!