Jewish Space Lasers

Horn_Spanker

Zooming with a friend tonight and were discussing the GOP crazies.  I brought up Greene's Jewish Space Lasers, forgetting this guy was Ronald Reagan's Star Wars laser guy.  He told me a story about them testing one at some bombing range that was leased out to a rancher to free range his cow.  He said one of the cows wandered into one of their test fires, and was instantly vaporized!  csb

43 minutes ago, Horn_Spanker said:

Zooming with a friend tonight and were discussing the GOP crazies.  I brought up Greene's Jewish Space Lasers, forgetting this guy was Ronald Reagan's Star Wars laser guy.  He told me a story about them testing one at some bombing range that was leased out to a rancher to free range his cow.  He said one of the cows wandered into one of their test fires, and was instantly vaporized!  csb

Guess now we know where Sandy Cornyn got the inspiration for her brisket recipe.

• Haha 1

Hey! I was just the other day wondering if Spongebob Jiggletits made it over from the old site. It was probably while I was reading the Lauren Boebert thread. Nice to see you.

Of course, if that story were true then SDI would’ve been a success and not a colossal waste of our tax dollars.