RIP Juan Joya

maninblack

<Not so CSB>

I'm 44 and admittedly, no Spring Chicken, but I do consider myself to be familiar with lots of memes based on my own internet usage and having a teenage daughter (no pics) in high school. However, I've never heard/seen this meme or guy.

What is interesting though, is that he and I share the exact same laugh. When I get really tickled, this laugh comes out of me and it sounds exactly like this guy. Friends will see me laugh and try to get me to do it, but it fucking hurts sometimes. 

R.I.P. Laugh buddy! I'll think of you when I'm laughing hard next time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Droopy said:

<Not so CSB>

I'm 44 and admittedly, no Spring Chicken, but I do consider myself to be familiar with lots of memes based on my own internet usage and having a teenage daughter (no pics) in high school. However, I've never heard/seen this meme or guy.

What is interesting though, is that he and I share the exact same laugh. When I get really tickled, this laugh comes out of me and it sounds exactly like this guy. Friends will see me laugh and try to get me to do it, but it fucking hurts sometimes. 

This is a spectacular humblebrag.  Proclaiming oneself meme worthy. Nice. 

1 hour ago, Droopy said:

<Not so CSB>

Do you go to the same dentist?

29 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Do you go to the same dentist?

I still have all my teeth, except for my wisdom teeth, but have had this laugh prior to losing those. Sometimes it comes out fairly high pitched and that's what hurts the most.

2 minutes ago, Droopy said:

I still have all my teeth, except for my wisdom teeth, but have had this laugh prior to losing those. Sometimes it comes out fairly high pitched and that's what hurts the most.

You have to have the visual aspect as well.. go get about 19 more teeth pulled and try it again 

• Haha 1