Doesn’t matter, had sex…wait…

Fastbreak

This seems like it belongs in this thread:

Man Fatally Shot Transgender Women in the Head Moments After Sex Act, Police Say (yahoo.com)

Bible reportedly told investigators he was walking yesterday morning past a bus shelter where Williams was seated when she propositioned him for a sex act. He agreed and the two moved to the courtyard where Williams performed oral sex on Bible. During the act, though, Bible reportedly told police he became “suspicious” of Williams, and that he shot her in the head from a few inches away immediately after the act had been completed.

55 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

I've been to Wisconsin many times over the years and had good experiences there.

That said, I am beginning to think Wisconsin may be the Florida of the Midwest.

Ed Gein, Dahmer, Schabusiness...  disturbing to say the least.

I mean you really need to include the 312 as well....

H. H. Holmes
Gacy
Richard Speck
Larry Eyler
Andre Crawford
Tylenol poisoner

That's just to name a few.... 

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

I've been to Wisconsin many times over the years and had good experiences there.

That said, I am beginning to think Wisconsin may be the Florida of the Midwest.

Ed Gein, Dahmer, Schabusiness...  disturbing to say the least.

I had a buddy whose family had a hunting property about 45 minutes outside of Green Bay. I was flying up to Chicago for NYE and the Broncos were playing at Lambeau a few days before hand. My buddy's family had season tickets, so we decided to head up for the game. The saturday night before the  game we were staying at his hunting cabin, so we went to this backwoods bar that served as a hardcore drinking establishment for hunters and snowmobilers. It was basically a doublewide shithole trailer in the middle of the woods. Some of the strangest people I have met in my life were in that place, and at least 2 serial murderers if I had to guess. My  buddy knew a few of them because he would hunt in the area  every fall, but goddamn it was something out of a movie. I'm guessing the average IQ was hovering in the 70's. Place was cheap as fuck though, I'll give it that. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

backwoods bar that served as a hardcore drinking establishment for hunters and snowmobilers. It was basically a doublewide shithole trailer in the middle of the woods. Some of the strangest people I have met in my life were in that place, and at least 2 serial murderers if I had to guess. My  buddy knew a few of them because he would hunt in the area  every fall, but goddamn it was something out of a movie. I'm guessing the average IQ was hovering in the 70's. Place was cheap as fuck though, I'll give it that. 

Yup,  There are innumerable country bars all over Wisconsin that match this description.  It's really quite something to behold. 

I considered myself experienced with rural bars and taverns all over the western United States, Wisconsin is another level for quantity, alcohol consumption and cast of characters.