Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

On 9/10/2018 at 3:35 PM, Cheeseweasel said:

Awwww. Man. I like that place. Good pies.

Ha. I didn't get the pie. Probably should've. I didn't have much choice as far as food options the morning of the game around Anfield. So I thought, what the hell. In England, have an English breakfast. Not the best move. And the coffee was instant coffee. So English. But the inside of that place is great. Liverpool FC stuff all over the walls. Scousers talking in such thick accents that I couldn't make out what they were saying. Was a cool place, minus the food.

• Like 1

Can’t decide if we’re just missing that final pass by a couple inches or they’re just playing those through balls great. Guess it’s a combo, but it sure seems like we’re making the right runs and hitting the right balls, just not hitting them right. Not a terrible problem to correct. 

Salah did d fine with that shot imo, no real angle or any outlet. Just have to hit it, and it was on target and solid. If he hits it, it’s spectacular. 

5 minutes ago, pied said:

Can’t decide if we’re just missing that final pass by a couple inches or they’re just playing those through balls great. Guess it’s a combo, but it sure seems like we’re making the right runs and hitting the right balls, just not hitting them right. Not a terrible problem to correct. 

Salah did d fine with that shot imo, no real angle or any outlet. Just have to hit it, and it was on target and solid. If he hits it, it’s spectacular. 

Thought the same thing. Spurs are excellent in defense though. Can’t take that away from them.