Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

And this "Mo wasn't happy they won, because he slammed his water bottle" bullshit pisses me off. 

PEOPLE WILL FIND ANYTHING TO FUCKING BITCH ABOUT. A guy that has done nothing but be first class and represent Liverpool in the best light has to deal with fans of his team (and others obviously) questioning his every move. 

23 hours ago, Jograves said:

Van Dijk in summer of 2016:

“I’m so pleased, I’m so happy. Me and my family have enjoyed it a lot this year.  It’s been amazing. It’s only positive. 

“The club is growing and I definitely want to grow with them, that’s how I feel. Hopefully we can make it happen. That’s the plan, to get a lot of achievements going.”

just saying...

Love the club; not the players.

17 hours ago, yoladu said:

Van Dijk in summer of 2016:

just saying...

Love the club; not the players.

Could probably produce almost identical comments in a more compressed time frame from Coutinho.  It is what it is.  

If you'd like to hold a grudge and hate on VVD, I think that's ok.  I held onto my grudge until after the CL Final with Phil.  Now I don't care.

14 hours ago, maninblack said:

If it makes you feel any better yoladu I'll give you one of the best defenders in the world for free

it would make me feel better. Lovren would be leaps and bounds a better CB than anyone we have on the squad now. The guy is a World Cup finalist and Champions League Finalist starting CB.

Who do we have? 5 Championship quaiity CBs.

Now that being said Lovren is a world class dick, but on a mere talent basis, he would be a major major upgrade to our backfield.