Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

21 hours ago, Bodowned said:

Salah simply is not the same this year. He has been so hesitant near the penalty area to pull the fucking trigger and it’s cost him goals that he would have bagged last year. 

Through 7 league games last year, Salah had 4 goals. Through 7 league games this year, Salah has 3 goals.

I think you're forgetting how many chances he missed early on in the season last year. I agree that it's been a bit frustrating to see him fluff chances and make some bad decisions in the final third, but he wasn't bagging every chance he got last year, at least not right out the gate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DeadSalamander said:

This is bullshit. How many years have we gone seeing every cl game and now we have to pay? Not gruntled at all.

Reading the reviews, sounds like the b/r app is a train wreck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This. Is it really that fucking hard to put all the games on TruTV, TBS, TNT, and whatever other shitty channel Turner owns like they do for the NCAA tourney. 

Fucking bullshit.

8 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Is this just for the group stages or can we expect Turner to fuck up the entire CL series?

I hate the thought of giving them cash, but damn. I have to watch...

If my math is correct, only half the Round of 16 games will be shown on TNT, the remainder will be online only (I think). Trying to remember if all Round of 16 games are played in the same week or if they alternate.

One of the biggest changes that soccer fans will notice with the UEFA Champions League coverage for the 2018/19 season is the kickoff time. Instead of most of the matches kicking off at 2:45pm ET on a UEFA Champions League matchday, they will be begin at either 12:55pm ET or 3pm ET, which will allow broadcasters to feature a double-header of soccer coverage (see below):

• Group Stage: Tuesday, Sept. 18, through Wednesday, Dec. 12, with weekly matches held Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 12:55 p.m. ET and 3 p.m. ET. All matches will be available on B/R Live, with one match per game window (two each day) televised on TNT,
• Round of 16: Tuesday, Feb. 12, through Wednesday, March 13, with matches on B/R Live and TNT each Tuesday and Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET
• Quarterfinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 9-10 and April 16-17, with live coverage on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m. ET
• Semifinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 30-May 1 and May 7-8, with matches on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m. ET
• Final: Saturday, June 1, at 3 p.m. ET on B/R Live and TNT

http://worldsoccertalk.com/where-to-watch-uefa-champions-league-and-europa-league-on-us-tv-and-internet/

• Like 1

Call me crazy and I know the game doesn't allow for a traditional Ad deal but wouldn't Turner be making more by having all games on TV and charging more for Ads then they can for getting $10 from a few thousand hard core fans that are willing to purchase the online access to watch? Seems silly to pay as much as they did for the CL to not air most of the games.