Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Pretty poor display outside of a few sequences. We had a really tough time breaking through when we had possession and we were way too nervey at the back down the stretch when Brighton pressed. Happy to escape with 3 points two weeks in a row when we’re not close to our best.

29 minutes ago, mdmost said:

That's a game we give up an equalizer on last year. Great effort to keep it clean. 

VVV I see nothing out from Gomez that says he isn't ready to take the spot from Lovren. 

27 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Joe Gomez easily MOTM for me

Yep. Thought VVD was good, Alisson will give me a heart attack, but is amazing. Thought Henderson looked great when he came in as did Danny. Mo left one on the table I think. Mané just a little off. Bobby some great some meh. 

Top of the table!

I didn't think Keita was very good on Saturday. Not necessarily because he had a bad game, but I thought Brighton set up well to stop him. Gini had a much better game IMO. Gini does a lot that goes unnoticed but he's impossible to get the ball off of and his passing had been great to start the season. I think he completed 75 of 76 over the weekend. It's not all side to side either. He's switching play a lot.

We're good. It's great to have all these options. Sounds like Klopp is looking at a little rotation for this weekend's match. 

1 hour ago, Jograves said:

I didn't think Keita was very good on Saturday. Not necessarily because he had a bad game, but I thought Brighton set up well to stop him. Gini had a much better game IMO. Gini does a lot that goes unnoticed but he's impossible to get the ball off of and his passing had been great to start the season. I think he completed 75 of 76 over the weekend. It's not all side to side either. He's switching play a lot.

We're good. It's great to have all these options. Sounds like Klopp is looking at a little rotation for this weekend's match. 

It was almost entirely from left to right, right to left.

DlhagbpX4AAmEZd.jpg

Edited by maninblack