Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

On 1/19/2019 at 12:14 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

Looks like Matip had a good day to me. And not every opponent’s goal is due to our players screwing up. Wickham had an incredible touch to set up Meyer for the 3rd goal (when we were a man down).   

Zaha played really well. Palace is a good team with some good players. They're fullbacks played great against us. They're place in the table is down to Hodgson. They should turn games into tennis matches but he packs them in so tightly Zaha ends up by himself in so many games.  

3 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Zaha played really well. Palace is a good team with some good players. They're fullbacks played great against us. They're place in the table is down to Hodgson. They should turn games into tennis matches but he packs them in so tightly Zaha ends up by himself in so many games.  

Beating City and getting points from Arsenal & United proves that they are a dangerous club. We'll take our 3 and enjoy our break.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Beating City and getting points from Arsenal & United proves that they are a dangerous club. We'll take our 3 and enjoy our break.

This. And as I said last week that's a game last year we drop points and not get all 3. THAT is what puts you in the position to compete to win the league. Getting 3 points when you aren't at your best vs. a good team.  

TAA is out for LC. Lovren is back (yea?). Gini's knee issue is resolved. Fabinho is training. And the one that worried me when I saw it yesterday, VvD was down with an illness he picked up in Dubai but will train today. 

Edited by mdmost