Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

Hendo should never, ever play right back again. Not sure what we were thinking there. Fabinho needs to play 90 minutes a match, I don’t care at what position. Keita needs to ride the pine until the summer. Shaq is way better coming off the bench and Salah is better on the right. Way too isolated playing up top. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Not the worst result. 

No it's not. But at home? Sorry that is a game you need 3 pts not 1. They need to not rely on other teams to help them win the title. They could have made up for the points lost to Man City and instead leave 2 on the table. Not the end of the world but it's only going to get more puckered from here on out. Can't let golden opportunities like that slip away. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Hendo should never, ever play right back again. Not sure what we were thinking there. Fabinho needs to play 90 minutes a match, I don’t care at what position. Keita needs to ride the pine until the summer. Shaq is way better coming off the bench and Salah is better on the right. Way too isolated playing up top. 

Who else would you have played at RB? Fabinho has been injured and sick. He only trained yesterday. There's no way he could've played 90.

The whole thing looked discombobulated today. Guys were forced into unnatural positions and the conditions were terrible. Having said that, LCFC got lucky on a second ball on a foul we never should've given up. Atkinson blew at least 1 penalty. The linesman fucked us on an offside. LCFC defended well and Schmeichel made a couple of really nice saves. That game was there for us but we didn't attack for shit. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

No it's not. But at home? Sorry that is a game you need 3 pts not 1. They need to not rely on other teams to help them win the title. They could have made up for the points lost to Man City and instead leave 2 on the table. Not the end of the world but it's only going to get more puckered from here on out. Can't let golden opportunities like that slip away. 

LCFC are a point off of 8th place. They're no mugs, and we weren't at our best. 

1 minute ago, Jograves said:

Who else would you have played at RB? Fabinho has been injured and sick. He only trained yesterday. There's no way he could've played 90.

The whole thing looked discombobulated today. Guys were forced into unnatural positions and the conditions were terrible. Having said that, LCFC got lucky on a second ball on a foul we never should've given up. Atkinson blew at least 1 penalty. The linesman fucked us on an offside. LCFC defended well and Schmeichel made a couple of really nice saves. That game was there for us but we didn't attack for shit. 

Camacho. Gini. Back 3 with Lovren.

Hendo had 0.0 positional awareness as a right back and if LCFC has somebody other than demari gray running at him they could have scored 2 more.

Hendo also is slow as shit and provided next to nothing in attack.  

The lack of killer instinct might cost us..might not

Said earlier they appeared to be happy earlier in game just passing it around after 1-0

They need to be going full attack all the time until its over...naby is not helping much but he should have had that PK called that cost us the 3 pts

7 minutes ago, Jograves said:

Gini has never played RB. Hendo has. I guess that's what Klopp's thinking is/was. No way is Camacho ready for that action though. 

We extended our lead at the top. It's not all bad. 

Camacho is a right back. Looked good against Wolves at right back a few weeks ago. Could actually get up and down the pitch.  

Hendo’s only other career appearance at right back was in 2012 league cup game that we lost 3-1 to Swansea. He was a little more athletic 7+ years and 17 injuries ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Camacho is a right back. Looked good against Wolves at right back a few weeks ago. Could actually get up and down the pitch.  

Hendo’s only other career appearance at right back was in 2012 league cup game that we lost 3-1 to Swansea. He was a little more athletic 7+ years and 17 injuries ago. 

I don't think Hendo played well but I don't think he's why we didn't win. 

Hopefully this is a wake-up call. West Ham has been leaking goals lately. Hoping we get back on track. 

15 hours ago, Bone3421 said:
16 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

So which pointless thing are you calling out the colloquialism or the stupidest argument in fandom about "we" ...or do you think if we dont keep winning somehow we will not be fine?

Sorry, not the "we" at all. (I hate that shit) it was in response to "keep winning" which they didn't do yesterday at home. Again not the end of the world but those 2 points would have been nice. 

13 hours ago, mdmost said:

Lazar Markovic off to Fulham on a permanent loan. Worst Liverpool signing from the Rodgers era? 

Luis Alberto takes that prize. Was never a good fit. 12 appearances, 0 goals and 1 assist. 

Lazar was a disappointment but he scored a game winner at Sunderland (I believe) that was a fantastic goal. I had high hopes for him. Saw him play in Chicago in 2014. He was quick and had some strength on the ball, but he just fell off. Rumors were he was homesick, etc. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He was red carded in a CL game in 2014 that was one of the worst red cards you'll ever see too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jograves said:

Luis Alberto takes that prize. Was never a good fit. 12 appearances, 0 goals and 1 assist. 

Lazar was a disappointment but he scored a game winner at Sunderland (I believe) that was a fantastic goal. I had high hopes for him. Saw him play in Chicago in 2014. He was quick and had some strength on the ball, but he just fell off. Rumors were he was homesick, etc. He doesn't seem like a bad guy. He was red carded in a CL game in 2014 that was one of the worst red cards you'll ever see too. 

Me too.

imgur

11 hours ago, Jograves said:

Lazar was lazy as shit when he went out on loan and was more or less cashing checks for the last 3 years because he knew he would never get the kind of payday he was reviving on this contract. Luis Alberto has always been a professional and turned into an absolute stud at lazio. Alberto had 12 goals and 21 assists last year. 

Alberto was signed for £8m and sold for £4m. So definitely didn’t pan out for LFC. 

Markovic was signed for £22.5 and it took 3+ seasons to find anyone to take him for £0. Terrible. 

Balotelli, Aquilani, Konchesky all get votes from me.