Body shop or whole new part?

Kicked up some 620 construction crap on the side skirt / rocker on my (new to me) 2018 Genesis G80 Sport, and it chewed off a corner.  Have had the damn thing two months.  

First pic is damaged piece, second is the other side.  

Curious if anyone thinks a body shop could bond-o up a reasonable facsimile of the shape, sand it and paint to match?

OEM skirts for the sport model on the passenger side appear to be hard to find right now.  Don’t need it perfect, as it’s semi out of sight…but not sure if that’s feasible 

20838D16-94B5-40B0-9DF6-028618DC1A0E.jpeg

79D447CC-354D-4186-A368-6D7B5B390B2B.jpeg

Edited by Homercles

I don’t know if I can help you. All I know from experience is that the body shop that has the most commercials on tv and radio telling you how awesome and excellent they are is NOT the place to go. (Looking at you, Three-C Body Shop. “The finest in collision repair” my ass. You suck.)

20 hours ago, Elvis said:

Call Pete 915-472-4473

He does PDR, repairs, and has a paint booth.  I met him through my Porsche mechanic. He fixed a crease in the rear fender and bid some work on my Avalanche.  

Where is he located?