Up to 5,000 AMERICANS Dead in Puerto Rico from Hurricane Maria

Hugo Stiglitz

This happened on Trump’s watch. He owns this now.

Just as much as Bush owns the 1,500+ dead from Katrina.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/05/29/615120123/study-puts-puerto-rico-death-toll-at-5-000-from-hurricane-maria-in-2017

If you want something to be outraged about, this is it.

This was willful negligence on the part of our government.

heads should fucking roll.

7 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

The methodology to count dead bodies remains retarded regardless of which thread.

It’s an estimated total extrapolation based on a scientifically proven reliable methodology using random sampling. 

What is retarded about it? 

Regardless of any anomaly in their research, thousands are dead so what is your point? 

This happened about eight or nine months after Trump entered office.  Seems to me if you wanted to save lives on the island the time to improve the infrastructure and the competency of the government officials who were going to have to handle something like this would have been before the hurricane ever struck, not after.  So the blame would seem to rest primarily on the feet of the previous administrations than on the one who had just been handed the reins from those administrations.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:17 PM, EMAWesome said:

This happened about eight or nine months after Trump entered office.  Seems to me if you wanted to save lives on the island the time to improve the infrastructure and the competency of the government officials who were going to have to handle something like this would have been before the hurricane ever struck, not after.  So the blame would seem to rest primarily on the feet of the previous administrations than on the one who had just been handed the reins from those administrations.

That is accusing BHO of doing nothing.  You will be flogged for that my friend.

4 minutes ago, Tennesseehorn said:

....because  the GOP House was going to designate funds to brown skinned Messican speakin' folks to make their shit-hole country better in case it stormed?

ryan_pence_laugh_ap_img.jpg?itok=zJFZlfR

4 hours ago, Tennesseehorn said:

Partly, it is also accusing the Bush and Clinton administrations of doing nothing as well.   Nothing turns to shit overnight(other than Surly 1.0).  It takes a long term period of apathy.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:17 PM, EMAWesome said:

Trump blamed 911 on bush.