Mass death in San Antonio Truck?

Royalfan5

Unbelievable. Can’t imagine the horror of those inside.

Will never forget the day my dad called to tell me one of the girls who worked for us had her husband being held by coyotes and demanding ransom. We paid and luckily he made it back to her and the family ok.

• Hook 'Em 1

this sort of analogy is frowned upon but i'm going to say it anyway.

this is reminiscent of the conditions on nazi rail cars to the death camps.  all these humans packed into a place like sardines, unable to breathe, unable to stay cool, just trapped until the environment kills you, squeezed up against other bodies that themselves have just died, all the while you know that is a likely result for you as the life drains out of you and you are praying for a miracle that something will come along and relieve your situation.

• Like 2

Mexican President said 22 of the dead are from Mexico. Sounds like the rest were Guatemalan or Honduran. 

Also an RGV trucking company is alleging that the semi was “cloned” to look exactly like one of their trailers, down to the color and  DOT & TxDOT numbers, and that the semitrailer doesn’t belong to them.