The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Premieres July 10th

Goo Punch

Challenge female HOF: Laurel, Emily, Cara, Evelyn; I'd probably put Nicole in there just for how dominant she was even though she only appeared on a few seasons. I'm having a tougher time thinking back super far. Like to when it was Rachel, Coral, Veronica, Robyn, etc. I'm not remembering who the dominant females were back then. And then of course there's Camila, who really was a strong competitor and i believe a challenger winner, but also a total psycho who got banned from the network, so...

Edited by Goo Punch

2 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Yeah I’d add Rachel to that list. That’s a solid first HOF class. So who are the guys? Kenny & Evan join Camila in the Pete Rose category of banned from the game. Maybe start with these three.

Bananas
Darryl
Derek

Alton, Landon, CT. How many wins does Wes have? 

• Like 1

Alton, Landon, CT. How many wins does Wes have? 

Wes has 2 wins. I’d throw in Abram. He intimidated everyone. Sarah deserves mention. Not the best athlete but she was gave her all and had the best social game of any contestant. She won twice and could have had more if she didn’t have so many moronic partners.

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Hot everything tier: Cara Zavaleta, Jenna Campono, Svetlana Shusterman, Jamie Chung
Crazy pretty tier: Kendal Sheppard, Irvlan Wilson, Averey Tressler, Lori Trespicio
Just wanna fuck tier: Johanna Botta, KellyAnne Judd, Cara Maria Sorbello, Jenn Grijalva

Holy hell, I don’t even remember half of these. Are they RW or Challenge chicks? I gave up on RW many moons ago. 

1 minute ago, spystud13 said:

Holy hell, I don’t even remember half of these. Are they RW or Challenge chicks? I gave up on RW many moons ago. 

Bout to leave for a couple hours, but I'll post some pictures later. Mostly all, if not all, have appeared on at least one Challenge. A few are on really older seasons though. Cara Z., for example, is best known for being on the RR cast with Abram and Donnell (the big fight in the dance hall). Kendal is best known for being a love interest of The Miz, but the Miz was a real jerk to her in an elimination.

I don't know why I had a huge thing for her. I think I was into really nice chicks at the time. 
Apparently, now she's a nurse with two kiddos. Had a hard time finding some current pictures of her that aren't super Insta-filtered and are too *gasp* grown up. Perhaps this will jog your memory.

God, Miz was such a prick here.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I wish the old seasons were on Hulu. Would love to spend a few weeks binging them.

I believe *most* of the original Fresh Meat is on YouTube. Introductions of Evan and Kenny among others. It might actually be Wes' single best performance for a season despite not winning it all