Mo - Netflix

Jerry Callo

I am enjoying it as well.  It is always fun watching something and recognizing exact locations and shit.  In like ep 5 when they are at the barbershop I already knew which one they were at.  Over in EaDo by Little Woodrow's area.   Different name obviously, but I knew when I saw the Pizza Hut next door lol.  

head honchos.JPG

I liked it, it had a good run there of the last few episodes being really gripping. Then there's some wtf moments, like Bun B as a priest, and the whole ending of Mo deporting himself. But overall it's a cool vibe, like that he showcases lots of the city, and lots of different people in the cast. Feels like the Houston I grew up in.

I enjoyed it as well. It’s easy to root for Mo and the supporting characters. Story wise needs a little bit more focus though. Hopefully Netflix algorithms shows that it was good enough for a season 2. Love seeing the diversity, grittiness, hustle, and economic disparity shown in the show. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/28/2022 at 12:38 PM, QuesoEspecial said:

I’m 3 in and will keep watching...the soundtrack is keeping my attention. Also happy to see Mo wear Astros/Rockets a gear and no Texans stuff (so far) 😆🤘

And a little bit of Oilers scattered around

• 1 month later...