a message

HOOK'EMHOOAH

Read it loud and clear:

Texas is THE force to be reckoned with. I don't need stats or stars to support that. All of college football witnessed Texas kick Alabama's ass for four quarters of football.

Texas is the machine that makes college football possible. It's not ever been is or is not about Texas being "back."

Dragons sleep and forever they keep.

Ya done fucked up, son. A whole bunch of unworthy bitches are about to be gored by some big goddamned horns and I have no sympathy.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

So, we lose our starting QB to injury, our backup QB with a history of shitting all over himself in big games is also gimpy, and you think we're going to be steamrolling through conference play? 

Hook me up with your supplier, man. That's some good stuff you're smoking.

We did THAT with the players available. No excuses given.

You tell me who is scared of who? The pre-season number one unopposed fighting nick sabans or the motherfuckers that just went toe-to-toe and kicked them in the mouth?

The answer is not TEXAS.

Ain't scared of shit. If you need to go change your diaper, fine. You do you. 

The team that walked out on the field yesterday in burnt orange kicked the shit out of Alabama.

3 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

You tell me who is scared of who? The pre-season number one unopposed fighting nick sabans or the motherfuckers that just went toe-to-toe and kicked them in the mouth?

The answer is not TEXAS.

The team that walked out on the field yesterday in burnt orange kicked the shit out of Alabama.

Easy there tough internet guy. No need to get your panties in a bunch. 

When teams kick the shit out of someone it usually results in a win. We definitely played a solid game against a quality opponent but in no way did we kick the shit out of them. Texas has shown the ability to play up to their competition in games that really don't make a shit and then subsequently shit the bed against inferior teams in games that actually do matter. It's been that way since Strong was on campus. Until I see Texas playing at a consistent level in conference and beating all the teams we SHOULD beat then I'm not ready to profess that we are anything more than a solid team with a lot of youth and a bright future. 

That game against Alabama didn't make one single iota of a shit as far as the season is concerned. Would've been nice to win but I'd prefer to have lost by three touchdowns and have our starting quarterback healthy for the part of the season that actually fucking matters. 

Conference play, boys. That's where this team will show it's true colors. 

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

The answer is not TEXAS.

Go home Hooah, you’re drunk.