up in horsey heaven

henrygandorf

2 minutes ago, MeerkatBong said:

Yes. I watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 1, back around...2015? 2016?... up until the douchebag brother from Step Brothers entered scene.

there were only 6 episodes in season 1 and they were not very good.  they retooled the show for season 2 and it was completely different and awesome and hilarious.

adam scott, who was part of the upswing, came along in season 2, episode 23, the 2nd to last episode of that season.  the show was good in season 2 but got great in 3-4-5.

if you really watched ~30 episodes of this show and didn't like it, i don't know what else to do.  there's no accounting for taste. 

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

there were only 6 episodes in season 1 and they were not very good.  they retooled the show for season 2 and it was completely different and awesome and hilarious.

adam scott, who was part of the upswing, came along in season 2, episode 23, the 2nd to last episode of that season.  the show was good in season 2 but got great in 3-4-5.

if you really watched ~30 episodes of this show and didn't like it, i don't know what else to do.  there's no accounting for taste. 

Yea I guess it was around 30 episodes then-- I binged it for a while, like I said, around 6-7 years ago I guess now? I had mono and had nothing else to do is what I recall about that time. Watched it and a bunch of other series. 

Quirky isn't funny to me it's affectation, it's superficial and put-on emotion, and it's largely inauthentic and it's eaten up by a certain caliber of personality, I guess. It's why every project Zooey Deschanel does is so cringe to me; no accounting for tastes indeed.

Edited by MeerkatBong
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, MeerkatBong said:

Quirky isn't funny to me it's affectation, it's superficial and put-on emotion, and it's largely inauthentic and it's eaten up by a certain caliber of personality, I guess. It's why every project Zooey Deschanel does is so cringe to me; no accounting for tastes indeed.

do you like the office?  brooklyn nine-nine?  the good place?

13 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

do you like the office?  brooklyn nine-nine?  the good place?

No, no, kinda.

I binged The Good Place recently and thought it was funny until it wasn't (Jason was consistently the worst throughout the entire run). The best part hands down was my mans Brent Norwalk. MVP of the entire thing, wish he would have gotten introduced much earlier.

I am wearing this exact outfit actually:

Edited by MeerkatBong
  • Fuck You 1

On 12/1/2022 at 1:40 PM, MeerkatBong said:

Yes. I watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 1, back around...2015? 2016?... up until the douchebag brother from Step Brothers entered scene.

I really didn't become a fan until season 3. Then I swallowed the hook.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...