Best Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Mic headset

Apep

I’m looking for Bluetooth earbuds (preferably) or a portable headset that has great noise-cancelling features for use in an airport or similar environment. I currently use Apple AirPods Pro. I don’t have trouble hearing, but people often have trouble hearing me. When I google this, most suggestions are for noise-canceling on the hearing side. Any thoughts?

probably slightly off topic but i realized that my airpod max headset sounds like shit on my PC but sounds great on my iPhone. Some driver thing or mode that Windows puts it into, probably can be solved in some way that i haven't figured out yet. Just, if it's "hey your mic sounds like shit" and you're sitting on teams calls on a corporate PC, that may be the thing rather than the airpods themselves.

7 hours ago, Apep said:

I’m looking for Bluetooth earbuds (preferably) or a portable headset that has great noise-cancelling features for use in an airport or similar environment. I currently use Apple AirPods Pro. I don’t have trouble hearing, but people often have trouble hearing me. When I google this, most suggestions are for noise-canceling on the hearing side. Any thoughts?

if using an iphone, theres an option to isolate your voice against background noise

Mic-Mode-on-iPhone-During-WhatsApp-Video

Enable-iPhone-Voice-Isolation-to-Reduce-

this is the best thing you can do.

keep in mind 99% of music-centric headphones with mic features (like sony, bose, bowers, whatever) have TERRIBLE microphones.  the apple airpods pro are some of the least-bad ones.

if you really wanted mic quality you'd have to look at plantronics and jabra and the other conference-specific brands....although their products generally suck ass.

• Like 1

^^this is what my boss uses and he loves it. He does look like a goofball sometimes while walking around the airport but the quality is great. 

I have the Jabra evolve2 that I use at home and use Jabra elite 75t earbuds when not in office that work pretty good for my meetings when I am not on pc

Thanks everyone, especially 52-80. This feature does not appear to be available on normal phone calls. While I can certainly switch to using Teams and similar apps for internal calls, an app isn’t always an option. 

I’ve ordered the Jabra 85t. I’ve used a Jabra headset in my office for years and I love it. I’ll see how they work.