Tailgate

19 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Wife is making us watch this for Mother’s Day. Halfway through this nightmare. I won’t complain to her but this is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever watched. The characters, plots, everything is so cheesy it has to be intentional. I’d rather watch an Attenborough documentary for the visuals, of real natural wonders. These soldiers, my god, it’s like Mel Brooks mocking the genre but I guess it’s real? Make it stop!

She bore your children, you ungrateful ass. Sit there and watch teenager aliens say bro and cous and STFU. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Wife is making us watch this for Mother’s Day. Halfway through this nightmare. I won’t complain to her but this is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever watched. The characters, plots, everything is so cheesy it has to be intentional. I’d rather watch an Attenborough documentary for the visuals, of real natural wonders. These soldiers, my god, it’s like Mel Brooks mocking the genre but I guess it’s real? Make it stop!

She's punishing you for not taking her to see it in theatres in 3d like it was meant to be seen. 

• Hook 'Em 1