Twitch has left the Dance World

freyguy

holy shit! that one's a real surprise...40?? and presumably in great physical shape? (i mean i assume he still danced)

we actually saw him on tour for SYTYCD, maybe 10, 12 years ago? obviously immensely talented.  anyway...wow, that's really young and quite unexpected. sheesh. 😕

ETA: oh shit just saw it was a damn SUICIDE by gunshot. my god. wtf. ☹️

Edited by mchookem

19 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Forty with 3 kid's.  Shit.

That's what stuck out to me. Things have to be really bad for you to leave that behind. Always seemed like a likable, positive, happy guy. 

This has been on every newscast since yesterday afternoon. They’re giving it the same coverage as Robin Williams. Sucks that he decided to see what a bullet tastes like, but yesterday morning I couldn’t have told you the name of Ellen’s DJ, or if she even had one! Now Fox26 out of Houston is giving it a racial spin by talking about the black men’s suicide rate.

36 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

This has been on every newscast since yesterday afternoon. They’re giving it the same coverage as Robin Williams. Sucks that he decided to see what a bullet tastes like, but yesterday morning I couldn’t have told you the name of Ellen’s DJ, or if she even had one! Now Fox26 out of Houston is giving it a racial spin by talking about the black men’s suicide rate.

T&P for all that you are going through buddy.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1