Operation Finale Trailer - aka Fucking Eichmann

LongestHorn

IN THEATERS THIS FALL. This thrilling true story follows the 1960 covert mission of legendary Mossad agent Peter Malkin as he infiltrates Argentina and captures Adolf Eichmann, the Nazi officer who masterminded the transportation logistics that brought millions of innocent Jews to their deaths in concentration camps. Cast: Oscar Isaac, Ben Kingsley, Lior Raz, Melanie Laurent, Nick Kroll, Joe Alwyn, Haley Lu Richardson, Michael Aronov, Ohad Knoller, Greg Hill, Torben Liebrecht, Mike Hernandez, Greta Scacchi and Pêpê Rapazote

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2018 at 10:51 PM, HornOnTheBayou said:

It looks great, but do I really need Ruxin explaining who Eichmann is? "The architect of the final solution"?

As a voracious consumer of Nazi-hunter history, I'll allow this if it means Rafi/El Cunado pops up later in the movie and claims S.S. stood for "Scrot Squad" and then nails Eichmann in the junk.  

Edited by Lobo

• 1 month later...

Kingsley does a magnificent job portraying this bastard.  While the storyline sometimes jumps around a little too much with flashbacks, overall it was well acted by the other cast members as well.  I remember writing a paper on Eichmann in the 10th grade for world history and being amazed at how he was brought to justice-this movie does a good job of bringing this point home.