Give yourselves a hand

shadow_operative

5 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

103 pages (and counting), 5.1k posts (and counting), all for a college baseball three game series. dead serious- there isn't a better sports message board anywhere. this shit is truly special. the support, the engagement, the wave of inclusion; this doesn't just happen everywhere. hell, i don't think this happens anywhere. certainly not for college sports forums, never mind that it's baseball we're talking about. alabama football boards strive to get this kind of engagement. seriously y'all- this is a special place, and being a part of it all is simply as good as it gets. i really believe that. 🤘🏼 

Negged.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

103 pages (and counting), 5.1k posts (and counting), all for a college baseball three game series. dead serious- there isn't a better sports message board anywhere. this shit is truly special. the support, the engagement, the wave of inclusion; this doesn't just happen everywhere. hell, i don't think this happens anywhere. certainly not for college sports forums, never mind that it's baseball we're talking about. alabama football boards strive to get this kind of engagement. seriously y'all- this is a special place, and being a part of it all is simply as good as it gets. i really believe that. 🤘🏼 

There is no better place on the internet to follow Texas Baseball! I like to think I contribute even a little bit to that.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

now I need to micro analyze this post for passive aggressiveness....

luv ya shadow-derka