Coach Sark Press Conference 8.28 - 11:00am LHN

BigOrange1

15 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Ok….Saban didn’t announce a starter at qb today either….apparently, first time in 17 years he hasn’t named a starting qb before the first game.

Saban is going to use multiple QBs in first game, probably in equal amounts.  Then won't name a starter for Texas.  

It's smart... makes PK prepare for different QBs for our game vs bama.  

56 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Saban is going to use multiple QBs in first game, proba equal amounts. .  Then won't name a starter for Texas.  

At least we get to see them. That's why I was at least partly serious in the Game 1 thread about announcing Ewers "not available" and playing Maalik instead. We could probably beat Rice with Wright, fer fuck's sake. Don't show Manning either. Let Saban figure out what to prepare for. Won't happen, of course, but it would be funny as hell, and it would really REALLY piss Saban off.

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Saban is going to use multiple QBs in first game, probably in equal amounts.  Then won't name a starter for Texas.  

It sucks for Saban that none of them throw worth a shit so no matter who is playing, Alabama is going to have to run the ball.

15 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

Game week is officially here and things kick off with Coach Sark's press conference at 11:00 am.  I'm not finding a link for it on texassports.com, but if someone can find one, please post away.

Week 1 opponent?  The mighty Rice Owls.  Rice finished 5-8 last year (yes, they made a bowl game at 5-7).  Here is a look at their "talent"

IMG_3327-260hn6b.jpg

They are not pretty.

I'm not even sure I could drink any of em pretty. And I like Asian chicks.