Christmas gifts people got you that you liked

Celery Man

My grandmother always got me the coolest top of the line toys of the season while I was growing up. Then the trending wardrobes of the time during my teens and early 20s.

I asked her how she always knew what to buy. 

She said she would walk into the store with her latest pic of me, tell the sales person my age, and let them do the work.  Smart lady and a sales persons dream client.

Edited by MissingInAction

4 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

My grandmother always got me the coolest top of the line toys of the season while I was growing up. Then the trending wardrobes of the time during my teens and early 20s.

I asked her how she always knew what to buy. 

She said she would walk into the store with her latest pic of me, tell the sales person my age, and let them do the work.  Smart lady and a sales persons dream client.

In my younger days, for Christmas, I used to buy my mom either a purse/billfold.....something like that.  I would find the hottest chick in the office and tell them my dilemma "I have no idea what I'm looking for, yada, yada."  EVERYTIME, the chick would say, "I'll help".  At the end of shopping spree, "Let's go grab a drink and something to eat....I'm buying".  Ply said personal shopper with liquor.  Great success.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2