Elderly DKR Drop Off - Non ADA?

Axle Hongsnort

26 minutes ago, Axle Hongsnort said:

Looking to take my 80 year old mom tomorrow. She’s fairly spry and has no ADA handicap plates / ID, but walking in from purple lot looks tricky. All the UT websites seem specific to having credentials. Are there any special drop offs, etc?

Doesn’t help tomorrow but I guarantee her doctor will sign off on her getting a ADA placard. Then order it from the state.

My wife had a knee issue (no crutches l), a few years ago, and I got there early, drove on San Jacinto from Dean Keyon (told the guard at the box that we needed ADA drop off but didn’t show anything), dropped her off at the NW corner of the stadium, turned up to the LBJ library and headed back to my peasant parking. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Be fair, though. Dolly's only 77.

That was either Level One CGI or a couple million worth of Aesthetic Surgery.

I know Dolly is a bit of a free spirit, fun loving lady but how the hell could she think that was a good idea? Whoever came up with that idea at the meeting of the minds should be kicked in the balls or ovaries. 

3 minutes ago, IBuryPaul said:

I know Dolly is a bit of a free spirit, fun loving lady but how the hell could she think that was a good idea? Whoever came up with that idea at the meeting of the minds should be kicked in the balls or ovaries. 

77 year old women deserve to feel sexy too

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1