Florida man holds Uber driver at gunpoint for dropping off his daughter

Posted (edited)

The shithead is from a school that for reasons unknown on their website has a story about the dip shit wearing his Air Force uniform and bragging about the number of tours. So it is in his mined that he can do what he wants because he is the hero of the ages.

they have a contact email so I told them that their university marketing adores a man who kidnapped and false imprisoned some poor defenseless driver, while holding a gun on him, endangering his life so that he could go through his wallet and try to find out who he is, all extra judicially. I told them that their alumnus has made post-crime statements defending his actions - and in no way has he ever mentioned the poor Uber driver who he assaulted and imprisoned and traumatized with live weapons. I advised them that most people do not respect that man for what he did - and mostly for not owning up that it was wrong.  But if they want to be a laughing stock,  maintain that online article -because I’m sure somewhere there there’s a Democratic donor who wants to send money to their school who won’t now

IMG_3488.jpeg.720298eeb239fb6ef212ff249d53b1f1.jpeg

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 5/13/2024 at 1:17 PM, Dahobbs said:

Yes. But I don't know if the good doctor has any assets that would be collectable. Homeowner's insurance might be in play. Also, I know that Uber has an insurance policy for its drivers, but I'm not sure if it would cover this. Really, any insurance coverage is complicated by the fact that this was intentional, very likely criminal, conduct as there are usually exclusions for that. 

All too true.  But sometimes you get a judgment not because they have assets, but because they may have assets in the future.   The guy is hurt in a car accident next year and obtains a recovery. The guys parents pass away and leave an inheritance. His tale of woe gets him a vet job at some MAGA owned facility.   You get a judgment against him and he posts social media about his GoFundMe account where patriots can support his defending his daughter from child traffickers. 

While none of those things may ever happen, he has admitted almost everything you would need to prove your civil case, and you can put it on in a half a day for cheap.   I’d do it just to be able to garnish his salary if he ever gets a job. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

The shithead is from a school that for reasons unknown on their website has a story about the dip shit wearing his Air Force uniform and bragging about the number of tours. So it is in his mined that he can do what he wants because he is the hero of the ages.

they have a contact email so I told them that their university marketing adores a man who kidnapped and false imprisoned some poor defenseless driver, while holding a gun on him, endangering his life so that he could go through his wallet and try to find out who he is, all extra judicially. I told them that their alumnus has made post-crime statements defending his actions - and in no way has he ever mentioned the poor Uber driver who he assaulted and imprisoned and traumatized with live weapons. I advised them that most people do not respect that man for what he did - and mostly for not owning up that it was wrong.  But if they want to be a laughing stock,  maintain that online article -because I’m sure somewhere there there’s a Democratic donor who wants to send money to their school who won’t now

IMG_3488.jpeg.720298eeb239fb6ef212ff249d53b1f1.jpeg

Is this the story you're talking about?  Sounds like bro has some mental issues that need addressing.  Not doxxing, but I assume that's his daughter's pic (much younger) in the article.

COL Sean Hollonbeck, MD ’97 | SIU School of Medicine (siumed.edu)

On 5/10/2024 at 7:39 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

“That vehicle was completely unmarked. In my mind this was not good, right?" said Hollonbeck, who's charged with aggravated assault and kidnap/false imprisonment. "And everybody knows what’s going on in this country with fentanyl and child trafficking and rape. Terrible stuff.”

0e1410cf6b9b410cb980b2c305496228

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

51 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Is this the story you're talking about?  Sounds like bro has some mental issues that need addressing.  Not doxxing, but I assume that's his daughter's pic (much younger) in the article.

COL Sean Hollonbeck, MD ’97 | SIU School of Medicine (siumed.edu)

Yup.  Rambo his own self. 

FWIW, Rambo‘s mom, grandmother of our little run run run run runaway,said in an interview about the event she “doesn’t care about anything but her granddaughter“

The colonel comes from a long line of people who don’t give a shit about the terrorized Uber driver.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

57 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Another crazy thing is that he is an MD that works for a med mal law firm as a consultant.  That is usually regarded as a medical career ender.

Didn't Dr. Phil do that too?