RIP Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

RPM

hqdefault.jpg

Robin Leach, best known for hosting the hit TV series “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,” died on Friday morning in Las Vegas, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. He was 76.

The journalist had reportedly been hospitalized since Nov. 21 following a stroke.

“Sad to report the death of famed celeb reporter, friend and colleague #RobinLeach @ 1:50 a.m. in #LasVegas,” tweeted John Katsilometes, a columnist for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, where Leach worked. “He would have been 77 Wednesday. He suffered a second stroke Monday. He in hospice care. He’d been hospitalized since Nov. 21, after suffering a stroke in Cabo San Lucas.”

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/robin-leach-dead-dies-lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous-1202916287/

I saw this earlier today and my first thought is "how the fuck was he only 76."  I feel like I watched "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" at my grandma's house as a kid and he seemed like we was 60ish then.  He ought to be 90.  

11 hours ago, Lhorn said:

I saw this earlier today and my first thought is "how the fuck was he only 76."  I feel like I watched "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" at my grandma's house as a kid and he seemed like we was 60ish then.  He ought to be 90.  

What my Italian friend Lhorn said, the guy appeared to be in his 60’s 25-30 years ago. He figured out a formula that worked, show the great unwashed how the crazy rich live.