2018 Seattle Mariners Thread

MC Fresh Breath

27 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Hey Astros, you could lose one any time you like.  Just sayin.

Hey M's, hosting WC game would be a nice reward for your squad.

Y'all do actually have some likeable players and the douche quotient is very low with Seattle's team.  Same with the A's.

Can't say the same for Anaheim or Arlington...

49 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

You know, it is kind of wild that the Mariners have the season going us fans have been wanting for some time.  And we have it after the Astros turned into a juggernaut that cannot be stopped.

Yep.  Sucks that we had 4 game set with the Red Sox and now 3 with the Yanks while the Astros get to feast on the Rays.  Would be awesome if we can find a way to win this series.  Glad we split with Boston.

I probably should read up on advanced statistics and batting order, but it does appear to me that Seager should move down in the order.  He seems to kill a lot of potential when he comes up to bat these days.  Hopefully he gets on fire soon, because at this point he is becoming our third base version of Brendan Ryan.

Spy will be happy to know I've watched both Baltimore games, thanks to that time zone allowing me to go to bed early.  Makes me think I should have been a fan of some team in the EST.

Seager waking up his bat in this series has been nice.  Baltimore's bullpen has also been kind.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath