Liverpool 2017-18: We won it 5 times

longhorndude

Observation - nearly every training picture I've ever seen(obvious exaggeration) shows everyone smiling and having a nice time, which to me seems a little odd, but everybody always looks somber and serious in the kit reveal pictures.  

2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Anyone know where I can get a legit 17-18 Large home kit? Looked last week and only found dodgy sites that had them in stock. 

Don't know where you are but I've seen them at a couple local soccer stores within the last couple weeks.  Most going on sale now.

One of the cool things about the shop at Anfield is the upper level has retro jerseys. You can buy them online but it's cool to see them all laid out. 

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/fashion/mens/retro-shirts-jackets/

Saw this in that Twitter thread. I don't mind the home. I like ones that look like polos. My favorite is the 2012-2013 one. The away is a nod to the Candy jerseys from the late 80s.

wstj200_junior_home_jersey-zoom.jpg?1338

DbF6Lx_W0AARivY?format=jpghttps://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/nsearch/?q=Liverpool 1989 Away&source=pepperjam&publisherId=164539&clickId=2297066761

Edited by mdmost

I dont mind the new kit....and yeah like others said i like the white one a lot

One day i need to do tapa so i can do photos....got one from like 2008 home red and not sure of year but other is a biege and has the liver bird throughout in a slightly darker biege...both in the carlesberg sponsor days