Liverpool 2017-18: We won it 5 times

longhorndude

Like their previous opponent if we can't beat a team on the return leg with a 3 goal cushion we don't deserve to be in the final. Sure wish it was 5-0, 5-1, 6-1 or 6-2 but 3 should be a enough. Plus they will have to push and our counter should be able to punish them. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

2 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Like their previous opponent if we can beat a team on the return leg with a 3 goal cushion we don't deserve to be in the final. Sure wish it was 5-0, 5-1, 6-1 or 6-2 but 3 should be a enough. Plus they will have to push and our counter should be able to punish them. 

I wonder if people would be saying the same thing if it finished 2-0 (which would have been a great result for us). All this does is give the douche hats like Alexis "punch my fucking face" Lallas something to squawk about.

12 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I wonder if people would be saying the same thing if it finished 2-0 (which would have been a great result for us). All this does is give the douche hats like Alexis "punch my fucking face" Lallas something to squawk about.

I don't disagree but when you are up 5-0 and then give up a couple of goals late (and have a history of doing so) it gives people something to talk about. Again great result but woulda, coulda, shoulda. 

• Like 1