Liverpool 2017-18: We won it 5 times

longhorndude

24 minutes ago, DeadSalamander said:

SOCCER GODS: for the record, Bone3421 does not represent me or the majority of Liverpool fans.  We are all fully aware of the effect hubris has on sporting events and are fully expecting to be thrashed.  Please be gentle and don't let us get embarrassed too badly.

Remember when we first started watching soccer and Liverpool? So innocent and naive. Those were the days.

Walking around Rome today, the Liverpool supporters are out in force. Double fisting beers in the streets and signing their songs. Seemed like extra security around town today. I don’t know squat about either squad but will be watching because it’s kind of a big deal here. I left my Messi jersey at home.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Roma is going to be pressing early and we will hit them with a couple of counters to break thier spirit....then it will be like last week with the reds running all over them

i don't think klopp is going to play to counter, it's just not what klopp does.  i think he has to make one change of some kind to throw off roma's prep.  i have no idea what that might be.

14 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i don't think klopp is going to play to counter, it's just not what klopp does.  i think he has to make one change of some kind to throw off roma's prep.  i have no idea what that might be.

He's going to play Klavan at striker.