Liverpool 2017-18: We won it 5 times

longhorndude

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

even with an hour left the clock is now a huge problem fro roma as they need 5 and are tracking to only 2 more.....  pool just need to burn clock at every opportunity and win 5 minutes at a time....count to 12....

All we need is 1 goal in 60 minutes. It's all good.

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

even with an hour left the clock is now a huge problem fro roma as they need 5 and are tracking to only 2 more.....  pool just need to burn clock at every opportunity and win 5 minutes at a time....count to 12....

The biggest problem for Roma is that we’re a lot better than they are. 

• Like 1

In order to spare the amateurs further embarrassment as I count down each 5-minute block, Fearless is a song recorded and released by Pink Floyd in 1971 on their third album, Meddle.  The subject is a Liverpool football match.  The song opens and closes with the Kop in full voice on a little diddy by Gerry and the Pacemakers.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

In order to spare the amateurs further embarrassment as I count down each 5-minute block, Fearless is a song recorded and released by Pink Floyd in 1971 on their third album, Meddle.  The subject is a Liverpool football match.  The song opens and closes with the Kop in full voice on a little diddy by Gerry and the Pacemakers.

We know. We just don't care.

2 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Yeah right like there is a band with a stupid name like Pink Floyd. Give me a break..........