Notre Dame will represent the B1G, ACC, and Pac12 in CFP

Zavala

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

WTF are you talking about? Play Pitt twice? And as far as "almost losing" to aggy goes, Clemson is a markedly different team now than they were when they won in College Station. They've been absolutely steamrolling teams.

It's an understandable mistake. The game is already on the schedule so it looks like a regular season game unlike other CCGs that are TBD. 

1 hour ago, NBMisha said:

I want Wazzu in since that would represent a good world.  But we don't live in that world.  

Then, imagine, Wazzu scores like 80 on bammer in the semi's.  ESPN would implode. I could enjoy that for years.

Oregon vs tOSU comes to mind. Defense travels as they say. It would be nice but I don't see it happening.

16 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

four conferences.  I want Bama ND UGA UCF

UCF only gets in if there are only 3  0 or 1 loss P5's left.  Its possible but a lot of crazy dominoes have to fall.  UCF going in over a one loss Wazzu would be hysterical though.  The Pac12 would explode but too many P5's on the committee.

a one loss ND without the all important 13th data point and a SOS around 30 could be interesting.

Edited by dcar00

21 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I want to see USC beat Norte Dame and Michigan get beat by Ohio State.   

They are both OVERRATED! 

The Pirate belongs in this game.  

Noter Dame isn't going to lose to USC, but Michigan can beat Ohio State and then lose to Northwestern and Washington State could go after WVU or UT beats OU.

Of course Bama beats the shit out of a mediocre Georgia team.