Future Man on Hulu

Goo Punch

45 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

It’s rrally good. They do a good job with time travel and it’s consequences. Finished season 2 earlier this week. Gonna watch it again this weekend. Feel like I missed a lot of small details. 

The writing impressed me.  It’s so easy to fuck up time travel plots, to the point where you don’t want to watch.  They’ve avoided it. 

Good show, but feel like the latest season was pushed to be more mild. They went from showing an Uber-eastern promises naked fight scene to covering up wang but simulating gay oral. The show seems best when they give no fucks and the humor is just raunchy as fuck. If they hold back, the raunch seems not as funny imo. 

Overall I liked this season but Took me a bit to come around on it;  still pretty good though. No idea what will happen plot wise on the next season.  Damn it, dont remember/know how to do spoilers:

Start Spoiler

Right before they do the hilarious 11sec time travel stuff, why not just go to when HJO was still human and avoid the entire future? Not like wolf didn’t go see his “daughter” get married. Guessing cause it’d be repetitive story wise but does make me wonder on possible S3 plot lines.

End spoiler

Glad the blonde found work. Dug her as the hard ass doc on Scrubs, bad ass on Happy Endings, and she is great here. 

Loved the 80s cocaine ep with Wolf from season 1, but there were overall more quality eps there. But I might need to rewatch season 2. 

• 3 weeks later...