Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

After Man City lost to Chelsea did you think the players are going to play like they did from the start of 18/19 until coronavirus hit? That type of intensity was unbelievable that it lasted for 1 year let alone 2. The players levels were obviously going to drop after covid and after winning the league.  

We reached the mountain top for the first time in 30 years. Amazing achievement by this squad. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

After Man City lost to Chelsea did you think the players are going to play like they did from the start of 18/19 until coronavirus hit? That type of intensity was unbelievable that it lasted for 1 year let alone 2. The players levels were obviously going to drop after covid and after winning the league.  

We reached the mountain top for the first time in 30 years. Amazing achievement by this squad. 

You're ignoring our form before Corona

Just now, maninblack said:

Lost to Watford and looked like we were going through against Atletico at home until our backup goalie did backup goalie things. klopp could give a shit less about FA cup/Carabo  lulz at that FA cup  lineup

AACDA455-F3B4-48A8-B97E-8AC70523D8C2.jpeg

5 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Who cares? We won the league in a manner never before seen. Who cares if we  weren’t as perfect when we were 25 points up.

I personally do not care about the points record at all. The record that matters is how many games did you play that didn’t matter because you’ve already won it all. This team is the goat regardless of some meaningless results, and I’m including the pre-covid results. FA cup clearly doesn't matter. League cup clearly doesn’t matter. Yea it sucked losing to Athleti but that’s prolly the only team in Europe who could do what they did. 
The only thing that matters at this point is the golden boot race for Sadio and Mo.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Who cares? 

I do and I think Klopp does as well. I don't think he wanted to limp into a short summer. 

We've won the league but our form has been poor since the middle of February. There's no argument against either of those statements. Why be upset about me stating it?

4 minutes ago, maninblack said:

I do and I think Klopp does as well. I don't think he wanted to limp into a short summer. 

We've won the league but our form has been poor since the middle of February. There's no argument against either of those statements. Why be upset about me stating it?

No one is upset about, it just doesn’t matter. Yea we are “limping” into summer. I’m fully confident that when it matters this team can come to play. Especially with a title to defend.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

No one is upset about, it just doesn’t matter. Yea we are “limping” into summer. I’m fully confident that when it matters this team can come to play. Especially with a title to defend.

It doesn't mean there's not underlying issues. That's my point. Something has been off for awhile and it's not just the Rona thing and locking up the league early.