Seinfeld turns 30 today, time to celebrate

tbone_

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The whole I don’t have the right wardrobe bit sounds like a conversation between LD and Jerry in my head. Making excuses for not doing it is a lot funnier than actually doing it. 

Perhaps related I get a kick out of LD opposing every check, bar tab or bill he's handed in Curb. It's like he's not a multibillionaire

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Russell should have been in the finale. The gang ruined his life. Jerry and George ogle his teenage daughter, and then attempt to teach him a lesson on cleavage. He then becomes obsessed with Elaine which causes him to lose his job as a high powered network executive. We last see him in mortal danger on a Greenpeace dingy. Maybe he makes it off that boat alive, but he didn’t impress Elaine. 

I think Russell met his end at sea, least that's how I read the end of that episode. The other guys on the dingy promised to tell Elaine about him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 3/19/2024 at 4:24 PM, mr. sunshine said:

I know he's been married, had kids etc. but one thing I carry away from this series besides the hilarity is the character Jerry being a heavily closeted gay person. I mean refusing to participate in a menage a trois because you claim you don't have the "wardrobe" and turning down all manner of hot ass because she yada yada'd, ate her peas one at a time or was Tawny Kitaen. Hell I'm so hard up I'd even fuck man hands. NTTAWWT

image.gif.7ee69c0529ff4b96de32aa4ea44341cf.gif

23 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Russell should have been in the finale. The gang ruined his life. Jerry and George ogle his teenage daughter, and then attempt to teach him a lesson on cleavage. He then becomes obsessed with Elaine which causes him to lose his job as a high powered network executive. We last see him in mortal danger on a Greenpeace dingy. Maybe he makes it off that boat alive, but he didn’t impress Elaine. 

He died. Larry David will remember her name and tell her all about what he did out there on the high seas.