#20 Washington @ BYU, 2:30 pm on ABC (ESPN2 back east)

TeddyBearStallion

1 minute ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

I've said this before.  Do away with conference officials and go with a single pool of NCAA officials.  No team should have to beat both their opponent and their opponent's conference officials.  

I do agree about going away with conference officials. Not sure how it could be done, but it's past overdue. 

I've said this before.  Do away with conference officials and go with a single pool of NCAA officials.  No team should have to beat both their opponent and their opponent's conference officials.  

Yep. Officials fucking you. Per usual. If they were just fair you would be winning. 

This game won't do shit for getting you in the CFP.  

Zero cares. Washington's goal every year is to win the  Pac-12, which I realize is an entirely foreign concept to you, seeing as how you're not in the Pac-12 because no one wants you, and you're not even in a conference. 

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Zero cares. Washington's goal every year is to win the  Pac-12, which I realize is an entirely foreign concept to you, seeing as how you're not in the Pac-12 because no one wants you, and you're not even in a conference. 

They aren't a research 1 University. They would never be allowed in. But again, facts are hard for that fucking echo chamber to digest. 

23 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

What would you do without your built-in excuse for every BYU loss?

And who refs your rivalry game with UMass?  Who did you blame that loss on last year?

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

What would you do without your built-in excuse for every BYU loss?

And who refs your rivalry game with UMass?  Who did you blame that loss on last year?

At least this they still have a ..... Wait.... They have nothing to play for. Beat Idaho state I guess?  Beat Utah State for the 2nd time in the past 5 years maybe?  

Good job good effort. 

26 minutes ago, pops said:

That huge fanbase can't even fill a 65k seat stadium. Hard strong. 

BYU opened the deathstar against 0u and the 2 schools managed 75k announced attendance.  This massive fanbase shitty talks about doesn't exist.  Thieves had half that crowd, BYU managed 25k.  There are 100k brethren in North Texas.  Why didn't they show up?  Because Brethren does not equal BYU fan.  Unless you are shitty window cougar.

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

BYU opened the deathstar against 0u and the 2 schools managed 75k announced attendance.  This massive fanbase shitty talks about doesn't exist.  Thieves had half that crowd, BYU managed 25k.  There are 100k brethren in North Texas.  Why didn't they show up?  Because Brethren does not equal BYU fan.  Unless you are shitty window cougar.

And yet they brought 13k to Neyland Stadium 2 weeks ago.  

3 minutes ago, TeddyBearStallion said:

You're obviously obsessedly butthurt about BYU and mormons.    At least your attempt at being conspicuous failed miserably. 

You started this thread two days before the game and managed to mention me in the OP.  

Who is obssessedly butthurt again?