greg kelley's guilty verdict overturned

hayden_horn

On 9/19/2020 at 4:14 PM, mchookem said:

good for him! i really hope his life turns out well...but this prompts a question...

is he realistically good enough for the NFL and was/is that actually his ultimate life goal?

because if not, if he just wanted to play some more ball in college b/c his life was interrupted...i would think a degree from UT would be substantially more marketable than one from Eastern Michigan, as far as a career goes. 

regardless, i just hope he finds happiness and peace wherever. 

ETA: i see in the article it sounds like his trainer does feel he's NFL material.

Guy had his playing career cut short by a witch hunt. Good for him giving it a go and finishing it out on his own terms and getting closure, if nothing else, on his athletic career. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Lindsay Armstrong is using HER PAIN and HER HURT and she can't see anything but that. She can't see this case wasn't investigated right? She can't see that even though the detective tried as hard as he could to get one of the kids to say that Greg hurt him he refused because he knows the truth that that's not who hurt him. She can't see that the original child who was hurt said he could not say WHO hurt him and that Greg did not! People go blind rage when a child is involved I DO IT, but you've got to remain objective and see the truth