Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Sign in to follow this  
bernorange

Economic Impact Payment (Caption this humor)

The IRS/Treasury Dept. didn't have my banking info on file for direct deposit, so they sent me a physical check.  I just received it yesterday.  It occurs to me that this check could one day be considered as historical memorabilia so maybe I should frame it for display.  How should I caption it?

To the mutant robo-humanoids of post-Trumpian Nuclear/Plague Event Alpha future Earth: The encased is an official negotiable financial instrument from the year 2020

18 hours ago, bernorange said:

The IRS/Treasury Dept. didn't have my banking info on file for direct deposit, so they sent me a physical check.  I just received it yesterday.  It occurs to me that this check could one day be considered as historical memorabilia so maybe I should frame it for display.  How should I caption it?

“The opposite of a humble brag”

Sign in to follow this  

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion